Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Thursday, 18 December 2008

CU freebie

Hey you guys, I am back from abroad! It was a lovely trip and I saw my family and it was just great fun! Got bad news as I returned home, as 7 people of my company were fired and I might be the next one next week, if I understood well. Also had to get my third kid to the ER for stomach trouble but she is much better now, but we need to await results and have a CT scan done. So it was an up-and-down week for me! So here is my freebie, a CU pack of 5 smilies, all are 735x735 pixels. Enjoy!


Share/Bookmark

5 happy thoughts:

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only post on Dec. 18, 2008. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 19 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Gouzi said...

Very funny ! Thanks !

Pattycakes said...

Love the smileys....Thank you! ;)

Scrapblogger17 said...

Really cute. Thanks for the freebie