Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Sammy outfit now in store and on sale!



Have you picked up my Sammy outfit free texture add-on I posted a couple of weeks ago? Don't have the original outfit (geometry) by Irene, you need for it to use the freebie?

It is at Renderosity now and on sale
for only $5!
but for a limited time only!!!

Sammy will look so dapper wearing his new clothes, consisting of a sweater, striped pants, shoes, and a hat plus 4 different mat sets - Mix & Match for even more variety!







The freebie add-on has 4 complete outfits and one extra sweater, so 4 caps, 4 pair of shoes, 4 pants and 5 sweaters to mix and match. Get Sammy in his playclothes, for play and school or dress him up nice to visit Grandma on sunday! I love the argyle vest-over-shirt on the tartan pants!

Get the free add-on in my earlier post here!

edited: August 2010. The freebie moved to 4shared and the original geometry can now be found at Graphixemporium for 3 dollars. See a newer post.
Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: