Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Sunday, 22 March 2009

Opposites

Well, could not resist Berna's lucky bag sitting on my harddrive staring at me, scrap me scrap me LOL so I used it for the Altered Artspirations #4: "Wing It!" (March 20th-26th) Challenge
"Wing It!"
You must use at *least* the following but not limited to:

One Heart
Two Wings (A pair)
Three Vintage pieces such as buttons, ribbons, lace, ephemera etc
Four Stars
Five Words

It's not so much altered art I am afraid, but it worked for me :) Feeling better already.


Sarai on the left dressed as a devil and Michal at the right dressed as angel, purim holiday 2006.

Credits:
paper, frames, red button, circle stitching berna's lucky bag
heart - bear garden
2 flowers lori davidson and one button bear garden
stars natalie
tag is from Flerge
all SBG.
WA sweetblossomdesigns

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: