Sunday, 14 June 2009

New CSD Challenges second half of June

There is a row of new challenges up for the second half of June! Come and join the fun! All images below are linked.

The new CSD Color challenge is up! You must use this swatch below and you can use Karen's wonderful sampler(download at the forum), but it's not a must. Images are linked.








CSD scrap by numbers
challenge for the second half of June is up as well! This beautiful sampler by Karen (download in the forum) fits the shirts of my girls perfectly! You can not use anything beside this sampler! Rules in the forum.
Images are linked to forum and gallery.





My entry Sisters!

CSD color it challenge
Hosted by Twin mom scraps - Recolor this minisampler and use everything in one layout.



this is my swatch, ocean breeze

and this is my layout, Ergo Sum..me, myself and I.



CSD scrapping for freebies challenge
Download the free minikit, use everything in one layout. By Twin Mom scraps.


oh oh, so totally not my colors LOL



posted 14 june and 17 june

No comments: