Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Thursday, 18 June 2009

Studio Manu challenge

My first scrap layouts I made with blogfreebies from Studio Manu and they got me hooked on scrapping, less than a year ago! Forever sinse I love everything Manuela Zimmerman brings to the market and her wonderful blog- and newsletter freebies. She is really very generous in sharing her grungy style creativity. I made this layout with her blogfreebie clusterframe for the newsletter challenge.

@ Studio Manu - the store at SBG!
The blog where you can sign up for the newsletter!





Credits:
clusterframe Studio Manu
background Among the flowers
and from Grunge overlay pack
mat, butterfly treasures of yesterday
tag winter joy
everything Studio Manu
WA Cracotte

my youngest sweetie, Yael - 2009.

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: