Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Friday, 26 June 2009

What's happening?

My modem got fried somehow and than subsequently also the router died, so we didn't have any internet connection sinse yesterday morning. Fortunately we got a new router (faster!) and a fixed modem and so, back online!
As we didn't have internet, the kids decided renting Twilight on our cableTV-provider last night. The girls had seen it in the Cinema when it was released but I missed it somehow! So cool!



Comes the scene with James, Victoria and Laurent
Says Sarai (14), I never saw a black vampire!
Answers Michal (16), So tell me, when did you see a white vampire?
LOL

And a I got a beautiful award from Karen - Kakleidesigns! Thank you my friend!



I am forwarding this one to my friend Ivana at Ivana's designs!
Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

Ivana said...

I am truly honored to be the one to get this prize! Thanks!