Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Happy Birthday - CU freebie

First of all thank you so much all of you who send me happy birthday wishes, all the scrapstores that send me coupons etc. You all rock! And to my family! I got such wonderful presents (I got all 4 twilight books and the DVD and perfume and chocolates and tons of others spoils) and we already had a lovely evening together last night. I just love it when all the kids are home and my mom is there as well!

Here is a small CU freebie gift (scrappersize) for you! TOU is pretty simple. No redistribution in original form and commercial use for personal use only (in PU scrapkits) and not in another CU product. Enjoy!





And a reminder
my store is >> 46% off <<
in my birthday sale,
but only for 3 days!!

My biggest sale ever!

Share/Bookmark

4 happy thoughts:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Jul [LA 07:48pm, NY 09:48pm] - 16 Jul [UK 02:48am, OZ 12:48pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much

My Treasured said...

Just dropping by to say hi and Thanks for being an active member of the

NEW CU Freebies Only Forum!


All Good Things
Laura Lee
Owner