Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Thursday, 16 July 2009

SBG weekly therapy continued

Altered Artspiartion, this week is has as theme circus. Needs to have the word circus in it and at least one star. As I really not like circus at all, but love opera, I decided on one of my favorite operas, Pagliacci.

And not one star, but 3! Luciano Pavarotti, Enrico Caruso and Placido Domingo, each performing as Canio, the sad clown.



Credits:
bloodspatters - rainy days - Badthings (blogfreebie)
blooddrip - Claudya Scrapy - Twilight is calling (blogfreebie)
paperframe - Tangie Baxter - Golden Ocean
black white frame Tangie Baxter - SJD Enchanted artbox
clownhat - Tangie Baxter - Artsampler
round clown flare Tangie Baxter - Circus (blogfreebie)
red round stitch - Tangie Baxter - Fanpire
music checker paper - Tangie Baxter - SJD Enchanted artbox

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: