Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Saturday, 25 July 2009

Two lovers



Went to the cinema with hubby and Michal tonight to see Two lovers. I hadn't read anything beforehand, just knew Joaquin Phoenix (whom I still know from Gladiator) and an Israeli actor I know were playing in it. Shock to see Ingrid Bergman in it, than realizing it can't be as she has been dead for a while now...thinking thinking thinking and than it hit me..it's her daughter Isabella Roselini whom I hadn't seen playing sinse Don Quichotte I think, ages ago and naturally she had aged. It's an exact copy of her mom. That was weird :). I am such a dodo. I think Phoenix was top! And did you know he is River Phoenix' brother? Well I didn't haha..I think he is way better though.
Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: