Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Monday, 10 August 2009

Clair de Lune freebie

Cat stories.
My poor Joey is still not back home, still traumatised from whatever happened to him. He came home to eat 2 days ago and I waited yesterday all day for him to show up, be he didn't come and it's over 100F (32C) here, so he should drink at least.
I also have a new female young cat with a litter of 5 (maybe a few days old) that somebody nicely left on my "doorstep" in a carton box with a tub of water beside. As if I have a solution for 6 cats. I have already 8 regulars and 2 guests from time to time. That makes 14 cats now and I am not sure my neighbours will like it much. The dogpound doesn't take in cats and certainly not with kittens.
The new addition doesn't help for my other cats to settle down again after this stray cat attacked Joey last week. They are all afraid and only the dement Persian cat Winnie and the fearless two month old Miley are in the house. All my other cats are wandering outside waiting for the right moment to return.
I hope Joey will soon return to his normal self, I sure miss him!!

Than onto scrapping
Sorry for the scrappers that came here yesterday for the freebie and found out it is a 3D freebie for Poser users. I don't know why digifree picked up that freebie as I deliberately hosted it at my own site and not 4shared in the hope the robots would not pick it up. Anyway, today I have a scrapping freebie! Fullsize leftover from my "twilight" kit Clair de Lune!



I made so much stuff for my Clair de Lune kit and even after posting a couple of freebies (click "twilight" in my sidemenu tags to find them all), I still got tons left. So here is another leftover freebie. It has 5 fullsize papers and 6 elements: two WA bottlecaps, a WA star doodle, a doodle, another Cullen waxseal and a Volterra balcony frame straight from Romeo and Julia :).

Thanks to Cassel who rakked me with her wonderful waxseal script for PSP!

Click the download tag for downloading the freebie,
click the kit preview above to visit my store.




Share/Bookmark

6 happy thoughts:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Aug. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you for your freebie. I am searching for things in red, so this perfect!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful thanks for sharing

AnimalSkrappers said...

Thank you so much for the Claire de Lune freebie. I love the colors.

I do hope your Kitty Joey comes home. I'm sure he will. I have a cat named Jefferey. He's ferel, but he is such a love bug. I took my elderly neighbor's cat into Kitty Kamp when she couldn't care for him anymore. Jeff DOES NOT LIKE TOM! Tom is about 13 and Jeff is barely 4. He beats Tom up on a regular basis and sulks all day in the back yard. He used to come in at 10:00 when we had curfew, but since Tom came, he doesn't come home until 2am. I haven't seen my First Kitty, Diva Brandy! in the house in months. I see her when I go to get the mail and I'm sure she sneaks in from time to time to get a bite to eat. (I have a doggy door for them.) Anyway, you may have to make a concerted effort to search for Joey and get him to know he is still your sweetheart. I do hope he is okay and comes home soon. They usually do when they are through sulking. :D

~Sallye~ (Brandy/Jeff/&Tom)

Elsina said...

Thanks Sallye. It's now been 4 days that he has not come in at all, no food, no water. I saw him two days ago from far, called him..but he refused to come and ran off. He is totally scaired from something. I have done a dozen searches already. It's so stressing me out that he is not with me. :(