Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Monday, 3 August 2009

Delfts Blue scrapkit freebie

Delfts Blue was one of my first kits in store in 2007 and is being retired now. Today I am offering you the papers. Check back tomorrow for elements, and wednesday for the wordart labels! PU/S4H/S4O




ELEMENTS PACK TOMORROW!



DOWNLOAD FOR TODAY IS THE PAPERPACK!
4 papers, fullsize, made with my own art and scans.




I also have a coordinating CU texture tile pack for sale in my 3D store - (it was originally intended for 3D texturers). 64 seamless tiles of 500x500.


Share/Bookmark

2 happy thoughts:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

artful pioneer said...

Thankd, Elsina! My Dh's family is Dutch - Van Juykendall!