Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Upcoming Treasure Hunt and DC

We at CSD will be celebrating our firts birthday at September 1 and celebrating all month! I will start with a super treasure hunt and believe me you don't want to miss this one! Note down the date!



And we have a designer call as well!!



Designer CALL 08/18/09-08/24/09

Yes, we have 3 spots available Ladies, all interested applicants please visit our store front and follow the link for "Designer Application"

All applicants will recieve replys within 24 hours. We'd like to have our 3 spots filled before our Anniversary Celebration in September for our Biggest Treasure Hunt ever.

Ladies, please ensure that all information is fully completed, incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: