Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Saturday, 29 August 2009

Watermelon freebie

It is still summer here and very hot, around 30C/100F. My daily lunch is (water)melon and I love it, with this heat and just thought the other day, why not photograph a piece and make a minikit of it? The colorswatch is from the watermelon extraction. 300 DPI, nine 12x12 papers, 4 buttons, 2 brads, 4 frames, two halftone mats, 2 ribbons, six craft flowers, some handdrawn, a little tag, a handdrawn flowerbead string, a watermelon part and a wompie as I named him :)
Hope you like. PU/s4H






Share/Bookmark

7 happy thoughts:

psychozoe said...

oooooooo the Wompie is so cute! TY this kit looks really yummy!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

scangel said...

thanks for the lovely kit.

clubiani said...

this is just too cute! thanks so much for sharing!

Linda said...

Thanks so much- my first sucessfull download. I'm realy
excited!
Lina

jabi said...

Thank you so much :) This kit is awesome!

Sheryl said...

This is SOOO very cute!! thank you for posting!! :) :)