Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Monday, 28 September 2009

Back

Back online. Still no sign from Joey and it's totally stressing me out! A friend of my daughter said that a guy living in our street is putting poisoned water in his garden (we just had 5 very hot rainless months behind us) for cats and dogs. I so hope Joey was smart enough not to drink it. He is hardly ever outside and certainly not a burden to the neighbours. He has never strayed of before (he is neutered), except the one time he was bitten by a stray cat in our yard (he was gone for 4 days, but I did see him wandering around our yard). I just can't think of it and try to stay optimist. I have searched for 14 straight days for hours a day and keep walking to the window if he returned already.
Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: