Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Friday, 4 September 2009

CSD Wordart challenge + freebie

I still don't see much of autumn here. We still have days of 30plus Celcius (1oo F). I wish it would rain already. Haven't seen a drop sinse May I think. Or was it April. Anyway, CSD has a couple of new exciting challenges, one of them being a Wordart challenge and the word this month is Autumn! I think the challenge means to make a one word WA only and I used a quote, so I might be a bit off track there, but if you like it you can download it below. Join the challenge here.

"Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree" - Emily Bronte.




Share/Bookmark

6 happy thoughts:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 04, 2009. Thanks again.

Karen Kleiman said...

I adore your word art Hun, thanks so much

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 05 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Lulutoo said...

This is really nice--thank you!

Pattycakes said...

Thank you, thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!