Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Friday, 11 September 2009

Happy new year!! - and new CU stash





I wish all my Jewish friends a wonderful New Year.
Succes and plentitude,
health and happines
and shalom.
May you all be inscribed in the Book of Life.

The card above I made with elements from my new Rosh hashana designer stash kit
in store, exclusive at CSD.



This package contains 18 files in total:
11 Elements amd 2 extra combined elements,
4 words/numbers and a stamp for your designing purposes,
(kits, websites, blogs, cards, stationary etc.)
NO CREDITS Required.
You can NOT claim as yours or create new designer tool products.
Please refer to my TOU for further details.

CU/PU/S4H

Contents, handdrawn, rendered or photographed and extracted by me:
300 DPI, middle to large sizes.
  • 1 apple
  • 1 cartoon bee
  • 1 realistic bee
  • 1 davidstar
  • 1 honeyjar
  • 1 honeyjar present (with bow and dipper)
  • 1 honeyjar present (with bow, dipper and tag)
  • 1 honeydipper
  • 1 honeydish
  • 1 pomegranate
  • 1 pomegranate papercut (real irregular papercut)
  • 1 shofar
  • 2 different challa breads
  • 1 holiday stamp
  • and 4 words: honey in hebrew, happy new year in hebrew, the jewish new year in letters and in numbers (5770)

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: