Friday, 2 October 2009

Happy Succoth


Tonight the succoth holiday starts, meaning I will have a vacation of 8 days! Yay. Should get some new stuff done and some freebies too. The whole story with Joey gone missing has taken a lot of my inspiration and energies. But I am still optimistic he might return as nobody has seen a dead cat in my village. So keep your fingers crossed and perhaps say a little prayer for the safe return of my Joey. Bless you!
And to my Jewish friends, have a wonderful succoth holiday! Chag Sameach :)

1 comment:

Kyra said...

Hello Elsina
Thanks you so much for your kind words. I am sorry to hear your cat is missing for already such a lonbg time! I know too exactly how that feels. We had once a wonderful cat, named Tiger, such a great pet, and he went also missing at a time. We were desparate, but never found him agian. I really hope your Joey will come back again, the not knowing of what happened is the worse to experience. Wish you all the strneth and courage possible.
Hugs
Kyra