Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Tuesday, 27 October 2009

My sweet baby free minikit

My sweet baby is a little shabby babykit for boys and girls, 8 full size papers and 18 elements (some handcrafted or handdrawn, others rendered). Full size, 300 DPI, PU/S4H.





My own Sweet furbaby, my cat Joey is still missing, 45 days have passed now and allthough I still search him daily in the area, still no sign. Nobody has answered my flyers with reward offered, nobody has seen him dead or alive. I refuse to give up hope though and it feels he might walk in trough the catdoor any moment. Oh how I wish.

As for Miley, the 6 week old kitten we adopted in May, she is doing fine.
Also the litter of the five kittens that some stranger left (unwanted) in a cartonbox in my backyard (with the mother cat) when they were only a few days old, back in August, are doing fine. Their eye-infection (pink eye) has passed and I hope none had any permanent damage (they look ok). It took 2 full weeks of daily washing out their eyes and applying ointment. The mommy cat is going for her operation coming thursday. The kittens are now 9 weeks old and only occasionally drink with the mothercat. She is a very good mommy, protecting them, bringing them food, they sleep all hurled together, etc and it hurts me to think I need to get her to the vet for spaying but it's really for the best, cause she can have a new litter every 8 weeks and nobody is waiting for MORE cats. I found a nice home for one of the female kittens and hoping they will take another one (than she doesn't have to go there alone). The thought she"ll leave next week and I won't every see her again and neither will her siblings/mother is distressing me - I am such a softy-, but better she"ll get a good home than to share my yard with 14 other cats.



Such a horrible act, to drop a cartonbox with six cats in somebody's yard without asking, without telling, in the aweful heat of August (35 Celcius). Not any cat-pound wanted them and we had no choice than to take them in, but it might be the one reason while our own cat Joey went missing :(
Share/Bookmark

3 happy thoughts:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Oct [LA 04:06pm, NY 06:06pm, UK 11:06pm] - 28 Oct [OZ 10:06am]).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

jabi said...

Thank you for this wonderful freebie :)