Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Beauty

Gottapixels challenge Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Dove Campaign) made me think, what I consider beautiful but others might lift an eyebrow. And I thought of all the paintings of my dear sister in law Pninit who passed away 4 years ago from agressive MS, who was paralized neck down but never gave up and eventually painted with her mouth. It was even hard for her to speak...and explain what was not always inmediately visible in her work. Dolphins, butterflies, free spiritis, not imprisoned in their bodies, nature, dreams and peace, and of coming Paradise. To me these works of art are beautiful, creativity of one of the bravest persons I knew.



Credits: Captivated Visions Between the headlines, Stitch from IMendez Boys Rock.


Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

artful pioneer said...

Elsina, I "get" it- and it is a good message. Hope all is well with you.