Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Saturday, 28 November 2009

Busy busy

Have you done loads of Black Friday shopping? Truth is, I didn't buy anything online. So many scrapstores on sale, that I was a bit overwhelmed and didn't know what to buy in the end LOL.

I have finished my new kit, a collab with Michal and I hope it'll be released perhaps tomorrow! I also made an awesome new free mini. Also tomorrow, uploading it as I speak.

My eldest daughter Sharon finished her 2 years and 1 month compulsary militairy service! She was a sergeant in the Navy. Now she"ll have to look for a job and decide what she wants to study. My second daughter Michal is a 4th year cadet at the Nautical college (Sailing) and has to start her compulsary service next year. She already got her first call up.


Sharon


Michal
Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

artful pioneer said...

praying for their decisions, safety and the peace of Israel.