Saturday, 28 November 2009

New kit and free minikit!

Michal and I have teamed up again to bring you Rosie's Artbox, A bright whimsical, little bit shabby and funky new kit for your scrapping pleasure. The kit has a messy feel inspired by kids' unrestricted creativity, as fingerpainting or play-dohing with old newspapers underneath. The kit has 20 papers, 52 elements, a handdrawn uppercase alpha, a paper mache lowercase alpha and a set of plastic numbers. Also included are 5 large acrylic words.
All elements are unique in being handdrawn, rendered or extracted by us, no CU items used.

EXCLUSIVE AT CSD!

Newsletter subscribers receive a 20% off coupon valid till December 10th!





Sample layouts

Also at Digishoptalk.

And here is the minikit freebie I made for thanksgiving. Sorry didn't get it done in time, but I hope you can use it nevertheless :) Enjoy.




thanks to the 4 people from the 185 downloaders, who took the time to comment on my freebie. I really appreciate it!

13 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 29 Nov [OZ 09:00am]).

Amy J. said...

I love your papers! Thanks so much for sharing!

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Nov. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Moussine said...

thank you very much !!! very nice kit !!!!!

Vickadilly said...

Fun kit! Love colors llike these. Thank you.

sally said...

I love everything about this thank you so very much for sharing this wonderful talent with us!!!

Heather said...

Thanks for the freebie. I love the choice of colors you used!

Denise said...

I am 'grateful' for your beautiful 'grateful' kit!

ninette113 said...

super beau
ninette113

G.G. said...

Very awesome kit - love it! Thanks for your generous awesomeness! :-)

Cari, Abe, and Paige said...

Thanks for the freebie :)

Dealing Daily said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful mini kit! Got the link from CSD! I love your work!