Sunday, 17 January 2010

This Day, new P365 kit and freebie

I finally finished my P365 kit This Day and it is huge! Over 250 mb, 25 papers, a full upper alpha, lower alpha, symbols, 31 daily numbers, 12 months of the year, 7 days of the week flairs, a sheet of acrylic words, 7 frames, note cards, journal tabs and tags, ...almost a 100 elements (the numbers and alpha not counted). The freebie add-on will add an additional 4 papers to the kit as well as 3 more elements. Many elements in different colors to give you more variety to get a year of layouts in the same colorscheme as I showed in my earlier post.

EXCLUSIVE at CSD!

Newsletter subscribers get 20% off until January 22!









Sample layouts by Michal (of her trip to Poland) and me (project 2010):


and here is the add-on freebie to the kit, four papers, a tab, a date card and a sheet of
markers for the datecard.




See some beautiful layouts with the free mini add-on here in the clean and simple challenge!

10 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the CraftCrave DigiFree search engine today (look for timestamp: [18 Jan 12:50am GMT]).

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this great freebie

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 18, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Christie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this great freebie! I posted it on my blog Hand Picked Freebies! :)

Holly S said...

thank you!

KajunKJ said...

This is one of the cutest date items that I've seen...thanks bunches for the freebie. The kit is awesome...wish I could afford it!

tichou78 said...

thanks a lot

Marie said...

Thanks for that beautiful freebie :)