Sunday, 10 January 2010

Week 2

I really planned to get my 52 weeks scrapped and I am only a few days late with week 1 lol, but I did it! Here I used the lovely kit amor criollo by Kakleidesigns.


















Week 2 was crazy busy as usual. I took Sarai to the mall after work (I work five days a week fulltime), to get new sportshoes which is a daytime job in itself as she doesn't like anything or nothing fits etc. Teenagers!! Two days later I took Michal and Yael to the mall to get a winterjacket. We had lovely warm weather today, 25 Celcius, but we are planning a trip abroad end of March and there it might be cold and none of them has a winterjacket as they don't need them here. Luckily the girls are much easier and we found nice jackets in the first store we entered. Also got a pair of good walkingshoes for the trip! We had to take one of the cats, Bettie, to the vet for a gum-infection and she got antibiotics. I bought Michal Windows 7 and installed it. And I ordered a new pair of sofas as my cats scratched the ones we had completely to pieces (and we got those sofas only 2 years ago - sigh). Friday (my free day) I cleaned out the kitchen all morning! Yesterday I worked with Michal on her hybrid scrapalbum. In the little free time left I worked on my new kit. And today is Ben's memorial day, Yahrzeit. My only son would have been 18 years today had he lived. May his memory be of blessing.


No comments: