Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Thursday, 21 January 2010

Week 3 layout

Here is my layout for week 3 for my P52 book. I hope I can make all 52 layouts with my kit "This Day" (see earlier post). Cathja Box Fun Template.



Journaling:
Monday January 18th we were married for 22 years and decided to make a daytrip and take off from work. We drove to castle Montfort. and once more to make the hike to the fortress and not just see it from the distance. Having a metal hip which only gets worse, I knew there will not be another opportunity in the future. I had to take many rests during the hike (and didn't sleep the night after from pain LOL), but I did it and it will be the last time ever :( We visited Betzet, than to Akko for falaffel and brought to Michal too at the Nautical College. On the way back I got some scrapsupplies in Haifa.
It has been raining and hail for the last 2 days now! Haifa got 86 mm overnight and Nahariya houses were flooded!

Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: