Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Friday, 19 February 2010

Easter card

In this card I used a stamp we will release soon. Paper is Wild Sorbet by Michelle Coleman, purple vellum and purple cardstock, prima flowers and brads.
I used the sketch from sketch saturday no. 90 and the colorpallette from club anime spring into sketch 6.







One bow, two patterned papers, 3 flowers

Entered in the following challenges:
1. Sketch saturday sketch 90 (the sketch)
2. Club anime sketch 6 (the colorpallette)
3. All sorts week 39 (1-2-3 recipe)
4. Stamp something A Touch of Spring! (spring)

Share/Bookmark

2 happy thoughts:

Debs said...

Hi
Fab card - love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a really adorable image!! Love your coloring details! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!! HUGS