Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Monday, 22 February 2010

Last post for today

Promise LOL

Today my new camera arrived!! Now the manual is in Hebrew and it will take me some time to dig trough it, but he looks awesome! Can't wait to see the first results.

I also found out my layout moved on to round two at the Capture life challenge at MLAS!! So will put on my thinking cap what to create for round two!

Elizabeth of Wind and Honey pulled my name as a winner for her beautiful card in the One World, one heart giveaway and I can't wait to see it. The most fun part of OWOH is the way you find a ton of new blogs and new inspiration and Wind and Honey is one such blog. I just love viewing her stills and reading her blogposts!



I forgot to mention that the newsletter will be send out anytime now and my newsletter subscribers will get this freebie below too! So if you want it, just subscribe and I get the letter out to you. There is always a coupon and/or a freebie in it, just for my subscribers!



Have a great week!
Share/Bookmark