Monday, 22 February 2010

New releases and freebie - part one

Wow I have been so busy working overhours to get my latest products in store.
First there is my winterkit, A scarf for the soul, which was part of the January mega kit. If you didn't get it than, this is your last chance to get my part of the kit. I just love the colors!!

Fullsize, 300 DPI.
16 papers, a full lowercase alpha and 25 elements (5 frames, 4 flairs, 3 buttons, a ribbon or scarf, a snowy tree, a snowman, 2 stars, 5 snowflakes and 3 journaling notes)
For the low price of 3 dollars only and now it is only $2.40 because of my 20% off sale, but only till next week!



My next product it this spring Easter paperpack. It has 24 full size, 12x12, 300 DPI Spring papers and goes lovely with Michal's new stamp pack!
On sale till Feb 28 for $2.40!



Michal's latest stamp series, the Easter bunnies! The pack has 4 bunnies (800 pixels high about), a painted egg, a brush and a few sentiments. They come in individual jpg files and all together on a A4 sheet for easy printing. Angel policy TOU (you can not sell the stamp, but you can sell your handcrafted projects).
The pack is on sale till Feb 28 for $3.20!



Some cards done with these stamps (see earlier posts):



Credits in the gallery

and here is a freebie by Michal ! Angel policy stamp.





There will be more releases and freebies later today and a special freebie for my newsletter subscribers in the newsletter later today!

6 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

I love you new kit!!! Papers are AWESOME!!!

Just stopping by to say hello and wish you a happy week!

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today (look for timestamp: [22 Feb 01:00pm GMT]).

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Feb. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Shelly said...

Thank you for the adorable bear digi. He's going to be so much fun to use.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Cindy N. (aka nadci) said...

Thank you!