Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Saturday, 27 February 2010

Shabbat surprises

Hubby brought flowers home for shabbat and my mom visited yesterday and brought me an amaryllus she grew from a bulb my father-in-law gave me, some very old ribbons she had (and perhaps brought from Holland when she emigrated in 1995) and two jars of homegrown oregano and rocket (which is great on full-wheat bread and camembert or Brie cheese). Sweet!





Another not so nice shabbat surprise is my stiff neck. I did only minimal work at my PC today and have great difficulty and pain in moving my left shoulder/neck. Hopefully it is better tomorrow!
Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

Laurie said...

Hello! I sure hope your neck is better! I would love to see the old ribbons - what a sweet gift along with the flowers! I am making my way back around to visit my new friends from OWOH! I'm happy to count you among them!