Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Tuesday, 2 March 2010

MLAS week 3

I can't believe I made it to round 3. Round 3's prompt is "My job". Here is my layout:


image is linked to the gallery

I used tempus fugit Old Treasures. The two colors in this kit, as well as the soft and pretty blue elements, opposite to the brown and rust old elements were what I looked for. I also used my own elements from Steampunk as well as some tubes. The vintage image is public domain.

Journaling:
I have a MA in history and am researching a book on the crusades. I am an artist. I have a 3D store and I have a scrapstore. I am a designer. I am a mom to 4 kids, a wife and a caretaker to 14 cats. These are my jobs in the free time.
In day time I have to go to my office, 40 hours, being QA in an ugly tincan factory, which I hate, but must do as it's a kibbutz, communal work. My ugly daytime job doesn't know about my beautiful nighttime job and the other way around. I live two lives.
Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

Snowsmoon said...

Congrads and love love the layout...hugs