Wednesday, 24 March 2010

New computer

Well, seems my motherboard got fried with the powersurge last sunday. Some of the fuses were blown. So I got a new computer on monday evening (thanks mom!) and have been formatting it and installing windows and mail and firefox and a ton of other programs. Still need to get all my graphic programs reinstalled but so far so good!
All this just a couple of days before we go abroad for a vacation and renovations to our bathroom, done while we are away (so have to get taps and tiles and so on). Make lists for our eldest who will watch the house and cats, which cat eats what and when etc. And just this week I am awefully busy at my normal dayjob AND we are painting some of the furniture and the entrance! So bear with me :) I hope I am soon back to normal routine.

No comments: