Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Tuesday, 16 March 2010

Ups and downs - week 11

Some sentiments and photos for my week 11 layout, allthough I still need to do week ten! So far it's a week from ups and downs!

friday March 12 - one of the up things, home-made chocolate mousse cake.


friday March 12 - Another upper, I finished moving my bookcase around in my craftcorner.


saturday March 13- and another up - fleamarket in Haifa (didn't find any treasures though).




sunday March 14- a down thing. I came home and found the cats had dropped the flowers on the table and broken the glass cookiejar



monday March 15 - Another downer. We can't find the same ceramic tiles of 20x25 cm that we bought 16 years ago. We have to settle for 20x20. This means half of our small bathroom will have the old 20x25 that still look good and the other half we will have renovated in 2 weeks time will have 20x20. Doh.

tuesday March 16 - another downer . Cats again? A full bottle of perfume broken on the shower floor. Half of it spilled in Yael's sportshoes, which she had left there. So at least she will smell good in class. I can smell a perfume trough the whole house right now!


tuesday March 16 - And a wonderful good thing. My friend Addie send me a huge (and I mean huge!) box of scrap and card supplies from her store! Paper, embelishments, punches. Addie I love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! That is the most sweet thing that happened to me lately. Thank you Addie and I hope you had a great birthday and that you"ll feel better soon!

Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

Cape Cod Rambling Rose said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog and becoming a follower! You have a lovely blog... I am a cat lover, too! I only have 3 though... and the ones who stop by that live outside. Yours seem to be up to lots of mischief lately! Our kitten found a golf ball of all things last night and rolled it around the kitchen floor at midnight! lol What a noise she made! =)