This candy has now closed.
I hope to celebrate my 47th birthday on July 15th and therefore I am giving away a birthday candy!! It will have some vintage and craftgoodies in it! You"ll have time till July 31th to sign up and I will announce the winner on August 1th!
What is in the box?
- A vintage linnen embroidered cloth/napkin
- Two cards with vintage buttons, still on the card. Round buttons and teddy bear buttons.
- A package of butterfly stickers
- Plaid embossing tool
- Plaid Stamp or stencil daubers (3 in one pack)
- A sheet of teal blue paperflowers
- A litte craft bird
- An organza bag with different charms (Davidstar, chamsa, Eifeltower, fleur de lis, key and heart locket).
- A wooden box filled with wooden ladybugs
- Plaid all night media, paper toppings glitter and brads in blue, teal and silver
- A minature book of psalms in Hebrew with a chamsa charm in an organza bag
- A chamsa glitter door or keyhanger with the hebrew word Mazal (luck) on it
- EK success Nostaligique paperclips from the Attic Collection
- A bag of jeweled pushpin brads
- EK succes sweet pea baby metal charms package
- my robin egg soap giftbox that you can see in an earlier post
- Antirrhinum seeds from my own garden (leeuwebekjes)
- and whatever else I can come up with and fits in the box :)
What do you need to do to enter? You can have up to 4 entries!
1. Leave a comment here. If you don't have a blog, leave also your email so I can contact you if you win. Mandatory entry!
2. Blog about this or put it in your sidebar, for an additional entry (make a seperate comment).
3. Become a follower of my blog (or if you are already a follower) and make a seperate comment that you are a follower
4. Tweet about my candy or post it at Facebook for an additional entry and leave a seperate comment with the link.
I will ship worldwide :)