Sure I wish for my family a long and healthy life, that all are happy etc. if you would ask what I wish for, but I was thinking today what are my lifelong crazy dreams, that I still hope to fullfill at least one of them someday and that not many people know off LOL!
1. Learn to play bagpipes (not sure hubby likes this one)
2. Sail with a clipper the route of Captain Cook, the Caribbean, Hawai etc
3. Visit Norway and the Fjords
4. Visit Alaska and Nova Scotia
5. Visit Scotland, the island of Skye and Iceland
6. Visit Pompei
7. Finish my book on the Crusader Castles in Israel
9. Play Bach's Toccata on a large church organ
10.Buy a medieval castle in France, a historic estate in the UK or the Art Nouveau villa in Groningen where I was born (would have to win the lottery for that)
11.Travel to the USA, perhaps from coast to coast with a camper :) to see the rock formations in Bryce Utah, the Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Washington DC, the Smithsonian, the USS Constitution....so many things to see! (this one hubby would like)
12.Visit the Hermitage in St Petersburg Russia to see Aivasovkies paintings
What are your crazy dreams?