Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Thursday, 11 November 2010

New Super Creative Team!

We got a new Super CT at CSD and I wanted to show you some of the layouts.

Kit This Day EMS
Disponivel aqui:
CT:






















Kit: EMS Arts Solitude
layouts: "About me" meet the new Super CT!






















CT: huguytom120





















CT: Aussie Scrapster





















CT: LilisMother




















CT:Mozz





















CT:Monica




















 CT:Ronel





















CT:felynn





















Ct:Scrappingbella





















Ct:harley-dreams




















CT:Chili

CT: PapillonCrea




















and by Cocotounette
Kit Rosies Artbox by EMS Arts

 



Share/Bookmark

0 happy thoughts: