Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Saturday, 3 December 2011

New kit and freebie

EMS Arts - Art Deco

A unique pagekit in blues, teals and golden yellows, with artisitc art deco elements for your everyday or special event scrappages! Fullsize, 300 DPI, Personal use only.


Contents:
  • 32 unique elements and 8 shadowed versions (40 elements together)
  • 20 papers
  • en a bonus of 2 clusters

Elements:
-8 frames
-1 eyelet
-4 flairs
-2 tags
-1 ricrac
-3 bows
-1 victorian key
-1 photocorner
-15 floral doodles (8 of them with a shadowed version)
-4 flowers









The add-on below will add five papers and six elements (two of them also have a shadowed version) to the kit.





Below a preview of my part of the December mega collaboration!

More freebies, including CU in our December newsletter!


To View/Read in Browser, click HERE
NEXT
DECEMBER 2011



and have you entered my giveaway?


My give away

My give away
Till December 16th

Share/Bookmark

2 happy thoughts:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Dec. 03, 2011. Thanks again.

Patti said...

Lovely! Thanks so much for sharing! It's a cool, rainy day in Dallas, Texas, USA today!

Patti