Join me on Facebook Follow me on Pinterest Subscribe to RSS Email me Google plus Home

Monday, 3 December 2012

Hanukkah freebies of past years


In case you missed any of these, here are the Hanukkah freebies of past years!

I. a small freebie, 4 matching flairs. 600x600 pixels, 300 DPI.




II. Hybrid Hanukkah Gelt treatbag (A4 sheet).





III. minikit (hanukah, xmass), part of last years december holiday blogtrain
Minikit, 12 papers, 15 elements, one mask and 5 WA. 300 DPI, Personal use/S4H.





IV. a hanukia template.
The template is around 2000 pixels, png format. For Personal and commercial use.




V. Two delicious donuts CU




Share/Bookmark

1 happy thoughts:

It's me said...

Hele fijne eerste advent week lieverd...liefs uit Nederland...het heeft hier gesweeud vandaag !!...xxx..